Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Western Wild Horses are in Danger



I read this CNN News Blurb this morning and that lead me to the Let 'em Run website and the video you see above by Lacy J. Dalton, Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg.

The idea that our government would purposely kill healthy beautiful wild horses just to save pasture land for cattle is stupid and saddens me greatly. Our wild horses are part of our western pioneering heritage and belong wild and free on the land. I don't have money or the means to save the horses myself, so I am doing what I can to share their story with as many people as possible. If you can adopt a horse or help them in any way, please do it, and do it soon. Thank you from me and the horses.

© Copyright 2008 North Fork News

1 comment:

Hardware Bob said...

Good job, you definitely did your part.

Good video and Willy Nelson being an advocate will certainly help the cause.